A tour to South America is a fun filled adventure. You can see varied scenarios in this part of the America, ranging from majestic mountains to pristine beaches, lush green forests to chilly ice bergs and varied species of wildlife. The amazing Latin American food and hospitality is a definite value addition.
Here is a list of must visit places that feature in travel packages of South America Tours, that offer a glimpse of this vast continent.
- Galapagos Islands Ecuador – The islands are a must visit for any nature lover. The untouched jungles on the islands offer close encounters with the wildlife in its natural habitat. The islands have best snorkelling spots to view a variety of marine species like sea lions, turtles and variety of fishes.
- Iguazu Falls, Argentina – The majestic waterfalls are the natural wonders of the world. The Iguazu waterfall is a collection of around 250 waterfalls on the Brazil and Argentina border. You can take an adventurous boat ride to go close to the falls and get drenched in the cool fresh water.
- Machu Picchu Peru – This site is one of the wonders of the world located in the high ranges of Andes Mountains. The hidden city is an archaeological marvel that offers a glimpse into the Incan architecture.
- Amazon forests – One of the oldest eco systems of the world. Explore the rain forests occupied by varied species of wildlife. A visit to the Amazon forest features as the main itinerary in many of the South America Tours that offer endless option of stay at the many jungle resorts and lodges.
- Rio de Janeiro Brazil –The party capital in Brazil. Rio is famous for its beautiful beaches. The city is home to largest urban forest of the world. Take a hiking trip to the surrounding mountain peaks and enjoy the views of the city from the top.
- Uyuni salt flats Bolivia – This is the largest slat flat in the world. The never ending white desert stretches into the horizon, giving an otherworldly feeling to the visitors.
Apart from these destinations, South America Tours offers travel packages to a lot of other attractions like Peru, Buenos Aires and Lake Titicaca. They also customize the tours to suit your tastes. Select a best tour operator and have a blast exploring the beautiful continent.